Monday, February 06, 2006

Picture pages

So I can see why some have gravitated away from Blogger. I have grown tired of the picture associated with my profile and I am trying to change it. I have followed the intstructions and there is a new picture when I look at my profile while signed in, but when I navigate to the actual page, it's still the old picture. I am hoping that by publishing this post, the entire blog will update itself. I am tempted to move completely to MySpace, it's much easier to navigate...but I am hearing rumblings that it's primarily for people looking to "hook up"...but I'm not so sure I buy that.

I'll keep you posted. I am some words to say about MD Anderson, this months rotation, but I will save them for a dedicated post.

Rachel, ask me anything, call me anytime. My usual fee is $50/hr, but for anyone I've know since middle school, all consults are free (ask Jell-O) and welcomed. Others consults from other people may be free as well, but they will be adjudicated on a case-by-case basis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I love the pic!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jeremy!

We were in Dallas last weekend and got to spend time in class with Eric and (Katrina?). They told the story of how they got together and it was interesting.

I can see all is well with you guys. Please know we love you dearly.

Mike & Carolyn Nuthman