Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Blogger burnout...me?

Is this me of whom you are speaking? (our English teachers would be proud)

Well, in 3 short days (5:00 p.m. CST, June 23rd), I will no longer be an intern. Does that mean that I have to rename the blog? I have been contemplating this thought for several days now. Your input would be greatly appreciated. Changing the title would be easy enough, and I guess the web address could stay.

3 days. My, my my...has it really be 52 weeks ago that I began the journey called internship? Much is left to reflect upon, and being an "upper level" will certainly bring many new challenges.

I will leave this for now, but I PROMISE that in a few short days I will satisfy your curiosity with the brilliance that is this blog.

Now stop laughing, get up off the floor, and get back to work.

3 days.

1 comment:

Becky said...

yeah, you among others.