Sunday, November 09, 2008

I bleed Raider Red

I may have said this last post, but I have been a Texas Tech Red Raider fan since 1995, my freshman year.

I have never been more proud!  Regardless of how the rest of the season plays out, I bleed Texas Tech.  These guys have poured their soul into this season and have been rewarded with a 10-0 season.  Graham Harrell is on pace to win the Heisman and I hope that Michael Crabtree gets to accompany him on the trip.

3 more games to go to get to Florida.  ou is next, but...

I believe.

Sorry to the Nuthmans and Pembletons (Courtney at least), but I believe Tech will be victorious in 13 days and prove once and for all that Mike Leach is a genius and put together one of the most talented group of young men this country has ever seen.


GO TECH!!!!!!

No comments: