Tuesday, June 19, 2007

This doesn't count

I know that I haven't posted in FOREVER and that this really doesn't count. I just wanted Becky to know that I am still breathing. Although, I am beginning to wonder if she's mad at me because I sent her some info and haven't heard from her. Not that I need constant praise and adoration, I don't. Just a little reciprocal, "Hey, I'm still alive, too."

I am working on a presentation about Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Crohn Disease. So I have to get back to it.

p.s. and by the way...I am having my nose broken (yes, on purpose) by an ENT on Monday, June 25th to fix my deviated septum and help me breath better. Come to find out, I have a bone spur on my nasal septum. I didn't even know that was possible. And though I am sure to be in pain and annoyed at the fact that I can't blow my nose for a week...I am going to blog. I want to post some before and after pictures. Then I can say I have something in common with Jennifer Aniston. It may very well be the ONLY thing that she and I have in common.

1 comment:

Becky said...

no, not mad at all - i just have no internet at home, and i can't access my yahoo mail at work (gall-derned firewall!), so i am limited to the fakeweb on my phone, which doesn't allow me to click links or open attachments in emails. i'm sure the colic stuff was riveting. but the baby is fine.

and i hope your nose is okay.

oh, and my verification word is "norqd" - it sounds swedish, no?