Thursday, June 28, 2007

This is the pits

The next time I tell you that I want to have an elective surgery...SLAP ME (but not on my nose). I don't know what I was thinking when I agreed to do this, but I must have been temporarily insane.

I can't breathe through my nose. It's constantly dripping. I can't smell, which translates into I can't taste. I have a constant dull headache. And everytime I swallow, my ears pop.

I go back to the doctor on Tuesday and in the meantime, I have to figure out how I am going to go back to work without freaking out my patients.

Here are a couple of pictures for your viewing pleasure.


2 comments:

Chelsie Sargent said...

Hope you are feeling better- the nose stuff looks pretty cool, at least it could be a good conversation starter:)!

Becky said...

BAH-HAHAHAHAHAHA!

you got strang comin outchur nose!